twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Iron Queen Contest - Julie Kagawa

I follow several book bloggers on Twitter and many of them retweeted a contest hosted by author Julie Kagawa of the Iron Fey book series (rules and information here).  Go enter! The grand prize is signed copies of The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, and The Iron Queen, which is set to release in a month.  I have an eleven-year-old niece (well, cousin, but when you're a whole person who can drive older than she, you tend to think of her as a niece), who loves reading and would love this series.  So, in my attempts to win for her, here is my  creation.  And, yes, I realize my Photoshop skills are severely lacking!  Also, many thanks to Gail over at Ticket To Anywhere for her input! I decided to go with a tribute to the covers of the series (see below), so, I give you...

The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, and... The Iron Cat!




10 comments:

  1. So, so awesome! Thanks for entering and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful!! I wouldn't even begin to know how to do that. My cats vote 8 paws up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, WOW! That's super amazing! It looks just like the real thing! I'm actually gonna be part of your competition, but I wish you the best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah. I LIKE IT. I'd totally read Iron Cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Im part of the competition but my song looks really lame compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive entry! You make me want an Iron Cat book in the series. (My only objection is that I can't handle an entire book on Grim)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This puts my graphic skills (what skills?) to shame. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I love this! GRIMALKIN, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete